5.27.2008

Hosea 6:3 "Let us strive to know the Lord..."

"...He laid down HIS life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers."
Anyone who has been around me lately knows I feel stuck in the middle of transition. I am at this point in my life where soon I will have a new beginning but yet I am still lingering around those things of my past. I am trying to enjoy my present but I am just so stinking excited for my future. Forgive me if I am more complicated than usual, or if I seem to have a lot on my mind, because I do. Somewhere between leaving my family and everything I have known, my sister having a baby, meeting new people, not having a car, a fresh start...my emotions are being tugged in a million different directions and I haven't yet found the balance. I continue to pray for the Lord to stabilize my life, I feel as though I am about to topple over...Financially speaking I am also very nervous about my future. I know the Lord will provide because He has thus far, and I know He wouldn't call me somewhere if He didn't have everything worked out. I just have to continue to trust His call for my life.

1 comment:

jsw said...

Hey. I totally understand this.

Jill