6.30.2009

Forgiven and Free

So much of life is going through situations then a few years down the road really processing what happened, how it shaped you, what thinking has changed because of that circumstance.

I'm starting to realize all the things about myself that I project or say, that are so FAR from the truth and who I really am all for the sake of guarding myself. I think what spurred this specifically today is that I'm beginning to realize how much I don't like constant adjusting, which results from change. I always say I love change, I think I do to an extent, but I'm tired of the constant adjusting in my life right now....

1 comment:

Caleb Grimm said...

I can relate so much. There has been so much "limbo" in my life lately. I'm the kinda personality who wants to be settled...or if I'm not settled...at least know ahead of time that I won't be settled...haha.