10.14.2009

If You Love-Do.

I've come to the realization that many people don't succeed because of their mindsets. It seems like everything else is in place but that. God focused-check. Right heart-check. Passion-check. Previously to me that would have sounded like a perfect recipe for success, false. After many conversations with various people I have noticed a trend. People desire to achieve something so badly but yet in the back of their mind they have already been defeated. They think of the endless possibilities where not succeeding could occur = defeat.

If you love something, go after it! What in the world is stopping you? Either A. stop talking about how you wish you could do this/that but you feel like you can't or B. start doing something, like believing in yourself. I've always been taught that if I want something bad enough and work hard enough, I can get it and nothing can get in my way. I wish everyone felt so empowered. (stipulations of course-morals and listening to God's will, but I kind of feel like that is a 'duh')

If you want something, go get it!! If you love music, do something with it. If you love teaching, be the best teacher you can be! If you desire to see change, BE that change!!

'Whatever you do, do enthusiastically as something done for the Lord.' Col. 2:23

No comments: