4.05.2010

Part 2: All 'A' Honor Roll

Where has this all left me today?
  Thankful for the Lord and His enlightenment.

It's a weird thing to go from being extremely task oriented to realizing you have options and knowing that you will be loved no matter what. I knew the Lord loved me regardless, and I am so thankful for that, but that verse about not doing work for man's approval or for this world, I suppose that didn't fully sink in.

I am experiencing a freedom like I have never felt. But with that, I am just now taking on hobbies that aren't just working my butt off through being a work-a-holic.

I am 22. I have no hobbies other than photography and reading. I don't even have a camera because it scares me to spend that much money when I have so many loans. I hadn't ridden a bike since I was 12 probably until this past year. I haven't enjoyed being in water since I was 12ish or so.

So here I am...with a plethora of options in front of me, all of which, Im eagerly and anxiously wanting to explore.

1 comment:

Malia said...

you my deary are a busy-bee but I am glad and very thankful that you still have time to blog.. because they bless me ( and challenge me!)
love you friend!