12.20.2010

Kennedy Goodness

Sitting at kennedy, forgot a pen, however I did remember my journal...which presents quite a problem...resulting in my need to blog.  Need to journal some how! :) 


First of all, I'm sitting at my favorite local coffee shop and it's decked out for the season. Poinsettias are beautifully dispersed throughout, there are icicle lights hanging from the ceiling...it's quite lovely. Another thing great about this place, in the past 3 days of being here, I have seen over 4 men reading scripture and accompanying texts.  Oh bible belt, how I missed you.  Such a beautiful thing to see men reading and studying scripture, Praise God!!! 


Had a thought this morning-what if ever time we thought about someone we prayed for them? Prayer is such a powerful thing and is too often forgotten.  


A dear friend of mine told me about how you can download John Pipers books for free from his website, a pdf file.  I've been wanting to read his book "This Momentary Marriage", and now I get to! About 30 pages in, so good, quotes to come. 


This is an A.D.D. blog at its finest, but I'm home for Christmas and its different this time and I love it. 

No comments: