12.14.2009

3 Days and Counting

Everytime I leave my current routine for several days-weeks a lot of change results. Lately I've been wondering why that is and I had come up with various theories that seemed to make logical sense.

Then yesterday at church the pastor was talking about the verse that says, "Be still and know that I am God". Then I thought about all the verses that speak of waking in the morning before the day begins (the busyness) and spending time with the Lord. I also realized the times where I really meet with God are the times I escape and I am just still before the Lord in the peace and stillness of a place.

I realized through all of that what God was telling me but He confirmed through others, times away from the routine allow for more intimate encounters with God.

Now I have to learn how to make those escapes apart of the routine. Until then, 3 days and counting

.home.

No comments: