12.02.2009

Nookie Nook

So I found this little 'nook'-my sitting place at the end of upper west the other day. I broke my computer so now I can't use internet in there...my plug in won't work, oops. The other day though, I discovered this lovely little corner right by the staircase that conveniently has wifi...which is where I am currently residing.

I love this place (especially now with the christmas lights up and NO flourescents). No one likes flourescents, I don't know why they are used other than expense purposes. Anyway, I like this spot because I can see the entire hall and the entirety of its beauty. It has also already led to many great conversations that otherwise would not have taken place.

I think I shall get a cushion or chair...I think I shall reside here often. Too many great things have already occured to do otherwise!

God's glory can shine through the most random of places, like my little nook at the top of the stairs.

No comments: