11.29.2009

Overwhelmed with Gratefulness

I've discovered a kind of love that I never knew could truly exist among people.

I sat in bed completely exhausted, but incapable of going to sleep because I was so overwhelmed by how amazing it feels to be loved unconditionally. Maybe I have experienced it in the human form in previous relationships but was just unaware...regardless, I was left stirring in bed, overcome with gratefulness.

God's been showing me what it means to love regardless of faults and without conditions. There is this immense amount of freedom in receiving that kind of love. There is also this urgency to pour out that same kind of love to others! I'm astounded by the way God provides people in our lives to teach us some of His most important lessons...

(I initially said 'most important lessons'-but are any of His lessons more heavily weighted than others....?)

No comments: