12.06.2009

Home is Where My Heart Is

I got off the phone today with Lindsey and I am so pumped for Christmas break, it's going to be a memorable one!! Leigh is flying in from New York, Caleb is coming in town from Virginia, Kyle will be in town from Nashville...and then family, Lindsey, Crystal, Reese, Jordan, Joel, Brandon, and Joseph, and whoever else I am missing are already there. Yipee!!!

Christmas break is going to consist of...
-Catching up with old amazing friends
-Sleepovers with Jenny
-Coffee dates galore
-Christmas and New Years Parties
-Lots of baking
-Working out
-Reflection time on the past 4 1/2 months
-Find areas that need to grow and then start growing
-Finding my summer internship
-Escaping
-Picture madness
-LOTS of love...oh goodness, home.

11 more days I have to pump out and then 3 weeks of freedom!!! Praise the Lord for breaks from the ordinary routine.

matching dresses for our christmas party, naturally (:


long lost buddies...soon to be reunited!!


leigh!!! my loveeee


my favorite roommate ever...we walk through life together. <3

i can't find a family photo, we need one of everyone including sofia, gary, and carson...anyway, it would go HERE!!

<3 me, <3 YOU!

No comments: