2.02.2010

22nd Year

This is a journal entry from my birthday...


It's my 22nd year today, thank you Lord for a very blessed 21 years of life. Thank you for being faithful and providing. Thank you for encouragement and strength at all times! This past year has been an eventful one amidst the birth of Carson, Mark & Jessica's weddings, God revealing to me the different areas of sin in my life that I really struggle. Lord God my shelter from the storm, my hiding place where I can dwell in Your spirit-I thank you for the testings and the growth that have occured over this past year.


Lord I devote my 22nd year and those years ahead that You do or don't give me to further Your kingdom. I pray for boldness to speak of You when I feel timid or uncomfortable. Help me to learn what it means to die to my flesh and my selfish desires daily. I pray to be a more devoted in prayer and word woman of God, that my thoughts and deeds would have a pure motive-to glorify You and and You alone.


Thank you for life, for forgiveness that runs much deeper than I can ever fully comprehend. Lord use me. Break down my selfish, stubborn nature so that I may glorify You purely, separate from my flesh.


Thank you God for this day, for another year of life, and hard but good lessons!!


I love you always,
Me

No comments: