2.11.2010

A Lot to Consider

Observing people fascinates me. The things they say, what they do, how they react, the way they dress, down to how they talk. The things they value or seem to value based off their conversations, etc.

All of which leads me to question what I say, what I do, how I react, how I dress, they way I speak and interact, the things I appear to value versus what is truly important to me.

Now I am sitting here and it's February but I am already trying to plan the fall semester. Where will I live? Who with? Where will I work? How will I afford everything? And I sit here left with a few thoughts....1. God already knows and that fact alone gives me peace....2. If I move off campus and get a job, life becomes a little more complicated. More about work and less about people...is that selfish?..3. Should my Senior year be a repeat of high school? More work, less pay, a lot of responsibilities, and a lot of relationships fall through the cracks...

A lot to consider..

No comments: