2.02.2010

Mi Familia

This would be my family minus my parents. My siblings and I surprised them for Christmas with this picture of all the kids and their signifcant others and now their grandchild too! 2 are on the way in this photo also :)

So starting from the back left we have Joshua or Joshie as I like to call him, he's the youngest.
Then we have Mark, Markie :), he is the 2nd oldest and the oldest of the brothers..
Next is Gary, he is my oldest sisters husband and they are expecting another in July!
Now we have Aaron, or A-ron, he is the 3rd oldest (2nd oldest broseph)..
Daniel is the 2nd youngest, he's only 16, but he's never looked his age.
Now I am clearly on the front left, I am the middle child of the 7 children and the middle of the Girls
Then we have Sofia, she is Mark's wife, she is from Namibia and they are due at the beginning of April :)
Next is my oldest sissie, Jessica (Jessie), she has her son Carson and one on the way
Beside her is Stephanie, she is Aaron's girlfriend of several years, not exactly sure how long lol..
Last but definitely not least is Jenny, or JenLynn, she is the 5th in line and the youngest of the girls

So here's my current family, but at this rate we are going to expand rapidly. But then again, I guess we haven't ever really been that small of a family.
<3

No comments: