3.14.2010

Pre-1,500 Mile Move

Life prior moving to San Diego was interesting, to say the least. I thought I had everything so planned out. I was 20, I had graduated from high school, worked 'real' 9-5 Mon-Fri jobs, and I knew what I wanted for my future. Here is my plan when I was 20...
  • Get a Business Degree
  • Graduate
  • Enter Corporate America and climb to the top
  • Minister to those around me
  • Establish myself
  • Be financially 'secure' and have plenty to give to my brother and his wife to do missions
  • Get married later, as in 30 sounds great
  • Have children eventually
In general that was my amazing 'plan' for my life. Please note I said 'my' life, and not the life God had given me. I had completely lost site of what the Lord wanted and the crazy part was, I thought I was doing it all right.

 

No comments: