5.21.2009

Some of my "Before I Die"s....

*Raise god-fearing children
*Marry a man that will make me holy, not happy (happiness comes w/ holiness though...)
*Write a book
*Invest in as many lives as possible
*Live in another country for 1+ year(s) serving others, not buying into the 'american dream' of working to earn money, to buy things I could probably live without (repeat cycle)...
*Travel to Israel, Italy, Namibia..
*Learn to surf (well)
*Ride a horse on the beach
*See San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago
*Be self-employed
*Break my coffee addiction
*My love for knowledge and wisdom from others will only increase
*Put all self-made/friend-made etc photography/artwork in my house
*Never work a job I hate just bc of the income
*Learn to have lifelong friendships instead of seasonal

1 comment:

Jenny20 said...

let's go to chicago together! I loved it the first time, the second time will only be better. I call the privilege of having one of my pictures on your wall.